Mahoney and Finnegan Rd Moira, NY 12957 Get directions$47,000
- MLS# 156477
- Listed 3 Years 8 Months 25 Days Ago
120 acres of extensive deer hunting in a area of excellent food source and cover of woods with Farmington brook that flows through the property. There is Frontage on 2 roads. Some of the best deer hunting in the area. Land has WRP program on a portion of the land, but approx 8.9 acres can be to build a camp, cottage or year round home. Call for Details on WRP Program.
Exterior and Lot Features
- Road/Lot Description: Level, Rolling
- Views: Farm, Stream, Wooded
- Lot Dimensions/Acres: 120
- Lot Type: Cleared, Waterfront, Wooded
- Road/Lot Description: Private, Public, Irregular, Rolling, Trees, View-Water, Wooded Lot
Waterfront and Water Access
- Waterfront: Stream
- Body of Water: Brook
- Water/Sewer/Gas: No Water, No Sewer
- Utilities: Electric Available On Site
Amenities and Community Features
- Community: Moira
- School District: Brushton-Moira
Other Property Info
- County: Franklin
- Area: Moira, Brushton, Dickinson, St Regis, Brandon
- Subdivision: None
- Directions: Take route 11 to Moria turn North on Route 95. Proceed to Finnegan Road, turn right property starts at the end of field on left. Also has extensive frontage on Mahoney Road.
- Assessors Parcel/Tax Map #: 92.-2-4.100
- Restrictions: Yes, Call Lo For Details
- Property Information: Easements
- Land Type: Land/Acreage
- Use: Double Wide, Mobile Home, Modular, Single Family
- Road Frontage: 2200
We're sorry we have no data related to schools for this listing.
Property History for Mahoney and Finnegan Rd
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.