County Route 5 Dickinson Center, NY 12930 Get directions$34,000
- MLS# 146719
- Listed 6 Years 4 Months 24 Days Ago
This is an ideal building lot with some open area and some wooded. It is high and dry, and it also has water frontage.
Exterior and Lot Features
- Road/Lot Description: Rolling
- Views: Meadow, Residential, Wooded
- Lot Dimensions/Acres: 32.7 ac
- Lot Type: Cleared, Wooded
- Road/Lot Description: Paved, Public, Cleared Lot, Rolling, Wooded Lot
Waterfront and Water Access
- Waterfront: Stream
- Water Frontage: 1750'
- Waterfront Footage: 1750'
- Water/Sewer/Gas: No Water, No Sewer
- Utilities: Electric Available On Site
Amenities and Community Features
- Community: Dickinson
- School District: Brushton-Moira
Other Property Info
- County: Franklin
- Area: Moira, Brushton, Dickinson, St Regis, Brandon
- Directions: Route 11 to Crossroads Restaurant. Go South on County Route 5 about three miles to Sand Hill Church on West side of street. Property is on both sides and in rear of church.
- Restrictions: No
- Property Information: None
- Land Type: Land/Acreage
- Use: Farm, Modular, Single Family
- Road Frontage: 1136'
We're sorry we have no data related to schools for this listing.
Property History for County Route 5
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.