280 Baker Rd Bangor, NY 12966 Get directions$45,000
- MLS# 150738
- Listed 6 Years 11 Months 20 Days Ago
This fully developed 40 acre wooded lot has electric, power, septic, drilled well and a good gravel drive. It is ideal for building or a manufactured home.
Exterior and Lot Features
- Road/Lot Description: Rolling
- Views: Wooded
- Lot Dimensions/Acres: 1010' Road Frontage
- Lot Type: Corner, Development Property, Waterfront, Wooded
- Road/Lot Description: Paved, Public, Cleared Lot, Rolling, Wooded Lot
Waterfront and Water Access
- Waterfront: Stream
- Body of Water: Stream
- Water/Sewer/Gas: Well Drilled, Septic
- Utilities: Electric Installed, Telephone Available On Site
Amenities and Community Features
- Community: Bangor
- School District: Malone
Other Property Info
- County: Franklin
- Area: Town of Malone, Bangor, Constable, Trout River
- Subdivision: None
- Directions: Route 11B to Bangor. Go South on County Route 13 to first four corners. Go left on Baker Road about 2000'. Property is on the right.
- Restrictions: No
- Property Information: None
- Land Type: Lots
- Use: Double Wide, Modular, Single Family
- Road Frontage: 1010'
|1||Davis Elementary School||PK-5||5.2 mi|
|4||Malone Middle School||6-8||5.6 mi|
|4||Franklin Academy High School||9-12||6.1 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Property History for 280 Baker Rd
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.