- Single Family
8 Barbara St Malone, NY 12953 Get directions$65,000 $75/Sq. ft.
- Age 99 Years
- MLS# 163816
- Listed 10 Months 1 Day Ago
Charming Bungalow close to hospital, library, park and more! This home features a fantastic one level layout with beautiful front porch, covered back patio and landscaped yard. The newer room and well maintained home offers easy living. There is a detached 1 car garage and basement that offers plenty of storage. Priced to sell!
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bedroom 2 Level: First
- Bedroom 3 Level: First
- Bedroom 1 Description: 10' x 11'
- Bedroom 2 Description: 10' x 8'
- Bedroom 3 Description: 5' x 10'
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Smoke Detector
- W/D Hookups
- Total Bathrooms: 1 / 0
- Full Bathrooms: 1
- Bathroom 2 Description: 0
- Double Pane
- Internet Available
Heating and Cooling
- Heating Features: Oil/Hot Water
Kitchen and Dining
- Dining Room Description: 12' x 14'
- Dining Room Level: First
- Kitchen Description: 12' x 14'
- Kitchen Level: First
- Basement Description: Partial
Exterior and Lot Features
- View: Residential
- Lot Size Square Feet: 5227
- Lot Description: Road/Lot Description: Trees, Paved, Level, Public
- Lot Size Acres: 0.12
Garage and Parking
- Number of Garage Spaces: 1
- Garage Description: 1 Car Garage, Detached Garage
Amenities and Community Features
- Association Amenities: No HOA
- Association Fee Amenities: Malone
- School District: Malone
Other Property Info
- Annual Tax Amount: 2136.69
- Source Listing Status: Closed
- County: Franklin
- Directions: From Malone travel north on Elm Street. Turn Left onto Park Street. Turn Left onto Charles Street. Turn Right onto Barbara Street, house on Right. See sign.
- Source Property Type: Residential
- Area: Village of Malone
- Source Neighborhood: Village of Malone
- Parcel Number: 98.73-10-4
- Source System Name: C2C
Building and Construction
- Square Feet Living: 864
- Year Built: 1920
- Building Exterior Type: Shingle Siding
- Entry Location: None/Residential
- Property Age: 99
- Roof: Metal
- Levels or Stories: One
- House Style: Bungalow
- Electric: 150 Amps
- Other Equipment: Electric
|3||Saint Joseph S Elementary School||PK-5||0.4 mi|
|4||Malone Middle School||6-8||0.7 mi|
|5||Franklin Academy High School||9-12||1.2 mi|
|NA||Holy Family Private School||PK-8||0.5 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Property History for 8 Barbara St
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.