Seller represented by:
JOHN FLEURY with Fleury Realty
- For Sale
16753 State Route 30 Constable, NY 12926 Get directions$107,000
- MLS# 170181
- Listed 5 Months 12 Days Ago
This wooded lot has some large trees and smaller firewood size trees. It is fully wooded with a small beaver dam. It is an ideal hunting parcel. There is a 8' x 16' hunting cabin on this property.
- Seller represented by:
- REALTOR ® JOHN FLEURY with Fleury Realty
- Lot Description: Road/Lot Description: Rolling, Lot Type: Wooded, Timber, Road/Lot Description: Trees, Wooded Lot, Paved, Rolling, Public
- Lot Size Acres: 153.0
- Lot Size Dimensions: 70' Road Frontage
- Lot Size Square Feet: 6664680
Exterior and Lot Features
- Road Frontage Type: 70'
Garage and Parking
- Parking Features: Cash
- View: Wooded
- Association Fee Amenities: Constable
- School District: Malone
Other Property Info
- Annual Tax Amount: 1372.00
- Source Listing Status: Active
- County: Franklin
- Current Use: Current Use
- Directions: At U.S. Customs on Route 30 in Trout River, go South about a mile and the property will be on the right. Look for sign. There is a cable crossing the driveway.
- Restrictions: No
- Source Property Type: Lots/Land
- Area: Town of Malone, Bangor, Constable, Trout River
- Source Neighborhood: Town of Malone, Bangor, Constable, Trout River
- Parcel Number: 26.-1-26
- Source System Name: C2C
Building and Construction
- Structure Type: Land/Acreage
|3||Saint Joseph S Elementary School||PK-5||8.6 mi|
|3||Malone Middle School||6-8||9 mi|
|4||Franklin Academy High School||9-12||9.4 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Property History for 16753 State Route 30
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.