Seller represented by:
JOHN FLEURY with Fleury Realty
- For Sale
State Route 30 Constable, NY 12926 Get directions$35,000
- MLS# 173314
- Listed 3 Months 18 Days Ago
This property has some open land and some wood running along the Trout River. There is a new house foundation (38' x 40'), 1000 gallon septic, driveway and a 12' x 38' porch slab. There is no well or electric power. 14 +/- acres to be divided from larger parcel and taxes to be reassessed.
- Seller represented by:
- REALTOR ® JOHN FLEURY with Fleury Realty
Waterfront and Water Access
- Water Body Name: Trout River
- Waterfront: River
- Waterfront Feet: 800'
- Lot Description: Road/Lot Description: Rolling, Lot Type: Cleared, Waterfront, Wooded, Road/Lot Description: Paved, Horse Property, Public, Cleared Lot, Rolling, Wooded Lot, Trees
- Lot Size Acres: 14.0
- Lot Size Square Feet: 609840
Exterior and Lot Features
- Road Frontage Type: 1860'
Garage and Parking
- Parking Features: Cash
- View: River
- Association Fee Amenities: Constable
- School District: Malone
Other Property Info
- Annual Tax Amount: 1758.68
- Source Listing Status: Active
- County: Franklin
- Current Use: Modular, Double Wide, Farm, Single Family
- Directions: From the Trout River border crossing, go South on Route 30 about two miles. The property is on the left before the intersection with the New Road.
- Restrictions: No
- Source Property Type: Lots/Land
- Area: Town of Malone, Bangor, Constable, Trout River
- Source Neighborhood: Town of Malone, Bangor, Constable, Trout River
- Parcel Number: 26.-1-27.100
- Source System Name: C2C
- Well Needed
Building and Construction
- Structure Type: Land/Acreage
|3||Saint Joseph S Elementary School||PK-5||5.4 mi|
|3||Malone Middle School||6-8||5.7 mi|
|3||Franklin Academy High School||9-12||6.1 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Property History for State Route 30
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.