- For Sale
State Route 30 Constable, NY 12926 Get directions$149,900
- MLS# 168708
- Listed 20 Days Ago
This property has some open land and some wood running along the Trout River and on both sides of the river. New house foundation (38' x 40'), 1000 gallon septic, driveway, electric power and a 12' x 38' porch slab.
Waterfront and Water Access
- Water Body Name: Trout River
- Waterfront: River
- Lot Description: Road/Lot Description: Rolling, Lot Type: Waterfront, Wooded, Cleared, Road/Lot Description: Cleared Lot, Horse Property, Trees, Wooded Lot, Paved, Rolling, Public
- Lot Size Acres: 167.0
Exterior and Lot Features
- Road Frontage Type: 6800'
- Lot Size Square Feet: 7274520
- View: River
Garage and Parking
- Parking Features: Cash
Amenities and Community Features
- Association Fee Amenities: Constable
- School District: Malone
- Restrictions: No
Other Property Info
- Annual Tax Amount: 1787.00
- Source Listing Status: Active
- County: Franklin
- Current Use: Single Family, Double Wide, Modular, Farm
- Directions: From the Trout River border crossing, go South on Route 30 about 2 miles. The property is on both sides of the street before the intersection of the New Road.
- Source Property Type: Lots/Land
- Area: Town of Malone, Bangor, Constable, Trout River
- Source Neighborhood: Town of Malone, Bangor, Constable, Trout River
- Parcel Number: 26.-1-27.100
- Source System Name: C2C
Building and Construction
- Structure Type: Waterfront
|3||Saint Joseph S Elementary School||PK-5||5.3 mi|
|4||Malone Middle School||6-8||5.6 mi|
|5||Franklin Academy High School||9-12||6 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Property History for State Route 30
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.