Seller represented by:
JOHN FLEURY with Fleury Realty
- For Sale
State Route 30 Constable, NY 12926 Get directions$134,900
- MLS# 168708
- Listed 12 Months 19 Days Ago
This property has some open land and some wood running along the Trout River and on both sides of the river. New house foundation (38' x 40'), 1000 gallon septic, driveway, electric power and a 12' x 38' porch slab.
- Seller represented by:
- REALTOR ® JOHN FLEURY with Fleury Realty
Waterfront and Water Access
- Water Body Name: Trout River
- Waterfront: River
- Waterfront Feet: 2600'
- Lot Description: Road/Lot Description: Rolling, Lot Type: Waterfront, Wooded, Cleared, Road/Lot Description: Cleared Lot, Horse Property, Trees, Wooded Lot, Paved, Rolling, Public
- Lot Size Acres: 167.0
- Lot Size Square Feet: 7274520
Exterior and Lot Features
- Road Frontage Type: 6800'
Garage and Parking
- Parking Features: Cash
- View: River
- Association Fee Amenities: Constable
- School District: Malone
Other Property Info
- Annual Tax Amount: 1787.00
- Source Listing Status: Active
- County: Franklin
- Current Use: Single Family, Double Wide, Modular, Farm
- Directions: From the Trout River border crossing, go South on Route 30 about 2 miles. The property is on both sides of the street before the intersection of the New Road.
- Restrictions: No
- Source Property Type: Lots/Land
- Area: Town of Malone, Bangor, Constable, Trout River
- Source Neighborhood: Town of Malone, Bangor, Constable, Trout River
- Parcel Number: 26.-1-27.100
- Source System Name: C2C
- Electricity Available
- Well Needed
Building and Construction
- Structure Type: Waterfront
|3||Saint Joseph S Elementary School||PK-5||5.3 mi|
|3||Malone Middle School||6-8||5.6 mi|
|4||Franklin Academy High School||9-12||6 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Property History for State Route 30
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.